Starting from March 2021, NeroSuBianco is part of the I4MS Contact Point Gold network.
I4MS (ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs) is an initiative promoted by the European Commission to support the digital transformation of SMEs in Europe.
The purpose of I4MS is to facilitate the transfer of digital technologies by putting companies and their needs in contact with European technology suppliers and consortia of excellence in key areas of the digital factory.
NeroSuBianco will be able to support SMEs in exploring the innovative potential offered by the projects:
- L4MS.eu (logistics),
- Amable (additive manufacturing),
- Cloudifacturing (cloud services for predictive manufacturing),
- Change2twin e Digitbrain (digital twins),
- Vojext (robotics and autonomous systems ),
- Betterfactory (customized production),
- Pulsate (Laser-Based Advanced Additive Manufacturing),
- dihworld (digital innovation hub and digital innovation in SMEs).
NeroSuBianco will also be able to act as a bridge for the launch of new initiatives and projects starting from concrete digitization and process automation projects.