LEGISLATION ACCORDING TO THE DISCIPLINE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
NEROSUBIANCO S.R.L. with registered office in Mantua (MN) Corso Garibaldi, 157 zip 46100, as the owner of personal data processing (from now on the “Owner”), issues this information to the interested party in compliance with the European and Italian legislation on the protection of personal data.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- allow the download of the report requested by you;
- only with your specific and express consent for the sending, also by automated methods, of advertising material and communications with informative and / or promotional content concerning products or services provided and / or promoted by the Data Controller (from now on, “Promotional Purposes “).
The legal basis for the processing of data concerning the purposes referred to in letters a) is the execution of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures. The legal basis for the processing of data relating to the purposes referred to in letter b) is consent.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed:
- for the purposes referred to in point a), for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purpose itself;
- for the Promotional Purposes referred to in point b) for 24 months from the last communication. After this deadline, your data will be deleted unless you first revoke your consent.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences in case of refusal
The provision of data:
- for the purposes referred to in point a), it is necessary for everything connected to the report’s download. Therefore, any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility for our Company to follow up on the download request;
- for the purposes referred to in point b), it is optional. Therefore, the interested party may decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, they will not be able to receive the communications indicated above.
Categories of recipients
Exclusively for the purposes specified above, all the data collected and processed may be disclosed to internal figures authorized for processing because of their respective duties, as well as to the following categories of external subjects:
- Companies or other third parties that carry out outsourced activities.
- Lawyers and legal advisors.
- Public and private bodies, also following inspections and verifications.
Should they process data on behalf of our Company, these recipients will be designated as data processors, with a specific contract or other legal act.
Data transfer to a third country and / or an international organization
Your data will not be transferred to non-European third countries.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right (see articles 15 -22 of the GDPR) to ask our Company to access your data and to rectify them if inaccurate, to cancel them or limit their processing if the conditions are met, or to oppose their processing for legitimate interests pursued by ours. The Company, as well as to obtain the portability of the data provided by you only if subject to automated processing based on your consent or contract.
You also have the right to revoke the consent given for the processing purposes that require it, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to the time of revocation. You also have the right to complain about the competent supervisory authority on the subject, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.